Share Fair 11 - Rome / Session Outcomes / Keynotes / Special sessions / Inaugural session: Kanayo F. Nwanze (IFAD), Ann Tutwiler (FAO), Amir Abdulla (WFP) and Emile Frison (Bioversity International)
Keynotes / Special sessions
- Inaugural session: Kanayo F. Nwanze (IFAD), Ann Tutwiler (FAO), Amir Abdulla (WFP) and Emile Frison (Bioversity International)
- Etienne Wenger: Communities of practice and strategic capabilities
- Strategy presentation by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and IFAD
- Michele Payn-Knoper: Empowerment through engagement: Connecting farmers globally using social media
- Rob Burnet: How can we make agriculture more attractive to young people in Africa?
- Communities of practice clinic
- Mark Davies: Demystifying public-private-partnership: An experience from the field
- Private-public partnership: the new development panacea?
- Innovative waste management solutions for keeping our planet green
- How good of an ally are social media tools for 21st century development workers?
- Untangling the knowledge around gender
- Closing ceremony